We strive to keep things simple and fair. Please read through the following.

TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT

General:

  • Our rafts and equipment are very durable, but not indestructible - treat the gear with respect.

  • All hire equipment must be returned to Pack Raft Australia CLEAN and DRY.

  • Use common sense. Paddle within your abilities and check local weather conditions.

  • Wear a correctly fitted PFD when on water at all times. If paddling white water, wear a helmet also.

  • Return all gear on time. Let us know ASAP if you think your trips going to run longer than expected and we can discuss extending the rental period, dependant on availability.

  • Please don’t wreck our gear. We offer you a packraft rental service out of a desire to share unique experiences. You are solely responsible for our rental gear during the rental period, including any damage, loss or theft by you or any third party. If you break, damage or loose any equipment, beyond normal wear and tear, you agree to reimburse any reasonable repair or replacement costs. We’ll notify and discuss this with you prior to charging any additional amount. We're here to offer you a service, not break your balls.

  • Pack Raft Australia offers rafts and equipment to explore the world in a positive way. Please don't sue us. You hereby absolve Pack Raft Australia from any claim of consequential lose or otherwise in the unlikely event our rental equipment fails during your rental period.

  • It is a condition of all rentals, the hirer/s familiarise themselves and check rafts prior to use on water. If a packraft or any other item of equipment rented to you by Pack Raft Australia is missing a part or damaged in any way, at the start of your booking, it is the hirers responsibility to notify Pack Raft Australia prior to its use.

  • By renting a packraft through Pack Raft Australia, the hirer understands there may be potential risks and hazards associated with packrafting on water, (moving or flat) to themselves and others, which may result in serious injury or even death. Don't be a fool, know your limits and paddle within your abilities and those of your paddling friends.

  • All gear remains the sole property of Pack Raft Australia.

Deposits:

  • We charge a $200 deposit per raft rental (fully refunded at the end of the rental period when our equipment is returned clean, damage free and on time).

  • The hirers credit card details will also be kept on file for the duration of all rentals.

Cancellations:

Sh#t happens sometimes, and we get that. Our cancellation policy is as follows: 

  • One month or earlier before your rental booking start, we'll refund 90% (the remaining 10% covers our time and a beer).

  • Two weeks before your rental booking start, we'll refund 50% OR allow you to reschedule the rental to any other available dates within one calendar year.

  • Less than two weeks before your rental booking start we do not issue refunds. We will happily allow you to reschedule the rental for any other available dates within one calendar year.

Additional Charges:

  • A cleaning fee will be charged, should any equipment be returned excessively dirty and/or wet. Please CLEAN and DRY everything before returning it. Cleaning fee is $75 per raft.

  • We will charge $90 per day, per raft kit for any late returns. Please get in touch with us ASAP and let us know of any known delays.

Privacy Policy: 

  • Any information we collect about you is for the sole purpose of providing you a quote and/or rental service. We do not gather your information for marketing purposes and we most definitely do not sell your information to third parties, because we believe in privacy.


 

All rentals made through Pack Raft Australia constitute acceptance of these Terms of Rental Agreement. 

 

Still have unanswered questions or not entirely sure how our rental process works? You may find the answers on our FAQ page.